Monday, November 19, 2007

This is what Thanksgiving has been missing!

I recently discovered this blog. It's quickly become one I go to a few times a week because there's always something there that makes me think more deeply about being a Christian. I like that, even though thinking usually gives me a headache.

Anyway, in the spirit of the upcoming holiday, Alan Knox came up with this gem. These will be the perfect addition to your Thanksgiving family traditions.

Plus I think he and his family live pretty close to Fayetteville, NC, where my mom grew up. That makes him good people, by definition...

2 comments:

Alan Knox said...

Richard,

Thanks for the kind words about my blog. I hope you enjoy these "Thanksgiving carols". I had fun writing them, and for the last few years, we've had fun singing them together with family and friends.

I'm not sure how close we are to Fayetteville. We've only lived in NC for 5 years.

I'll add your blog to my reader, and I look forward to reading your posts.

-Alan

Richard J said...

Alan--Thanks for coming by. There are certain things my blog is known for: half-baked opinion, outright falshoods, and a near-constant barrage of pictures of my children. Enjoy!

I think you guys are about 90 minutes from Fayetteville (I looked it up last night). It's where Fort Bragg is, if that helps...