Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I knew this would happen eventually...

I hit the wall. I have no will to post. This National Blog Posting Month is a cruel slave master. But I will tell you something that the Mighty Mrs. J and I think is hilarious. When I signed up at NaBloPoMo, I created a group, Christian Family bloggers. Well, when you look at the group page here, you'll see that the group has 9 members.

And all of them are women, except for me. The mighty Mrs. J calls them my harem. Probably the closest I'll come to polygamy...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Welcome to the "wall." Secret hint....when your brain fails to work, just post a photo.....

Richard J said...

Michelle, in case you haven't noticed, about 97% of my posts are me talking nonsense, then saying, "Hey! Look at my cute kids!" Followed by cute pictures.

It's a tried-and-true formula, but I couldn't even muster up that much energy last night...