Saturday, March 1, 2008

Toddler Houdini makes an appearance...

Well, since I've been posting adorable pics of my adorable kids the last couple of days, here's one more. Toddler Houdini is one terrific daughter. She's got a sweet, fun personality, and she oozes charm.

In fact she might be a bit too charming. Sometimes I think she gets away with stuff because of her cuteness.

Example: TH throws her napkin on the floor (Why? Because she's 2, that's why!) I say, "Pick it up, girl." Her reply? "No thanks!" Then she runs, giggling, out of the room. My first reaction? "Awwwww, how adorable!"

Then I realize: she is completely disobeying me! At that point, I apply a little gentle persuasion, and she does what she should. But I'm sure sometimes she gets away with stuff because I just see the cuteness, not the total disregard of my authority.

But I don't worry about it. Why? Because she's really cute, and cute goes a long way...

No comments: