Saturday, March 1, 2008

Happy birthday, Mrs. J!

Today is better than Christmas, Thanksgiving, and July 4 rolled into one. It's the birthday of my favorite person, the Mighty Mrs. J! We've got a sitter for the kids (thanks, Mercy and Ryan!), and we're going out on the town.

Of course, the town we're going out on is
Downey, but that's a whole different story.

She really is the greatest wife and mother ever. I am blessed beyond anything I ever deserve, and every day I'm thankful for her. Happy birthday, wifey!

3 comments:

Cap said...

I thought I was your favorite person?

Anyway, happy birthday MrsJ and you seem to be keeping a youthful glow despite the pressure and stress of knowing you have to spend every day of the rest of your life with Richard!

Jennifer said...

Honey--thanks for the very sweet birthday greeting! Thanks for sharing this crazy life with me.

Cap--it is a joy to spend each day with my darling hubby!

Richard J said...

Cap--I'm especially fond of you. You're definitely in my top 50. Or maybe 100...

J--Right back at ya!