Saturday, October 20, 2007

NFTW Episode 4--A New Hope...

That's a pretty clever title. Unfortunately I didn't think about it until it was too late. That means the podcast has a very catchy title: NFTW #004. I know, I know, how do I keep coming up with these gems? It's a mystery to me too. I guess it's hard to contain genius when it's working.

Anyway, I think this one is actually pretty decent. It might be thought-provoking. Read more about what's in it here. Click on this link to get the actual podcast.

Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Cap said...

hate to tell you this Richard, but George Lucas owns the rights to calling Ephisode 4 A New Hope.
You have kids, breat out the Star Wars DVD and check for yourself ;p

Richard J said...

I'm not afraid of Lucas. What can he do to me? All he's got are millions and millions of dollars, and a massive team of lawyers.

Besides, the post should have read: Episode 4--A New 'Lope. You know, like cantaloupe, or antelope, or jackalope...

Cap said...

I like the two typos I have in that post. Can you tell it was put in after midnight?
That's the one drawback to living back east, when sports events end its like 3 a.m. here LOL.
You know how tired I can get staying up till 1:30 or later to see the end of a USC football game on one of those Fox Sports Net channels on Saturdays?