Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I'm not changing a thing!

Take a minute to go to the post entitled, "World's Sweetest Toddler No Longer." I changed some of the words in the post because it showed up on some searches that perverts ran for naked kid pics. Hopefully with the word changes, it won't show up on those kinds of searches any more.

I also included a note to the pervs themselves, urging them to turn to Jesus for forgiveness and healing. I was thinking about stopping my posts about the kids. But I'm not going to do it. This is a forum for me to talk about my life: my faith, my kids, my marriage, whatever. And I love the community aspect of it.

Why should I allow a couple of sick people ruin something that's of value to me? I won't do it. We spend too much time in society catering to the dregs of society. This blog won't be part of it. I will continue to be the leading internet source for rumor and innuendo. I'd like to be the internet leader for lies, distortions, and half-truths, but I'm a distant third behind these jokers and these nitwits...

3 comments:

Tim Lynch said...

Ouch! That was for the links to the jokers & nitwits:0)

Too bad about the pervs. Keep Going bro, the beauty of God's creation (kids, etc.) will continue to outshine the enemy's twisting!

Just A Guy said...

I'm actually considering the same thing. Pulling anything family related, because of some events that happened recently. I don't WANT to though, and it makes me angry that I can't blog what I like without being concerned.

Richard J said...

I do what I can, within reason, to keep my kids safe. I don't use their real names, for instance. But I can't change what I do just because there are some vermin on the internet. If there was some kind of threat made on my kids, I might feel different. But at this point, I hate the thought that we, the good guys, are being careful not to cross the scum...