Sunday, October 28, 2007

A new addition to the family!

As many of you probably know, the Mighty Mrs. J and I have gone through the special journey that is adoption 3 times. Well, we've taken the plunge again. This is a really big step for us, and I hope we are ready. Our new baby is very cute. He has big, bright eyes, and a head full of hair. Now, for the first time anywhere, is our new bundle of joy:















No, it;s not Little McGyver (he's already ours!). No, it's the guinea pig he's holding. The pig's name is Piglet. (Pretty creative, huh?) The kids, and the Mighty Mrs. J, are really happy about the new addition. Me? I get the feeling that as soon as the newness wears off, I'm going to end up taking care of the giant rat.

Anyway, welcome to the family, Piglet! I hope you have a good time.

2 comments:

Cap said...

Of all your pets my favorite was still Willie the Wippet!
Of course those cats your mother had really freaked me out.
BTW, does Jims still exist? Believe it or not I miss those kind of fine dining establishments out here (no. I wasn't thinking of eating the new family pet, just food always creeps into my mind LOL ).

Jennifer said...

Uh, Honey, would you clean the guinea pig's cage. PLEASE!