I'm not sure I'm clear about what I think concerning this particular piece of revival fever. But I am beginning to question how we deal with other believers that we think are wrong in their doctrines and/or practices. Here are a few things I am kicking around in my head. My thinking is still a bit fuzzy on this stuff, so I have no answers, just questions...
- how much "good theology" does a person need to be saved?
- what is the proper role for "fruit inspection" when it comes to judging a person or movement?
- how much error can a person have in his/her theology before I break off fellowship with them?
- if it's the Holy Spirit's job to lead us into truth, what is the role of other believers in that process?
- when another believer is exposed to be in sin or error, what should my response be?
- can a person be wrong without being evil?