Friday, February 29, 2008

My son discovers digital music...

A few weeks ago, I made a big mistake: I let my boy use my iPod. Now every time we go someplace, he wants to listen to it. I think he's pretty cute. I'm sure you will agree.

You might be wondering what he's listening to. Well, the Mighty Mrs. J wouldn't let him hear her Black Sabbath/Eminem collection. So I had to pick something else.



Right now his favorite listen is two albums (this one and this one) by Chris Tomlin. (That's what he's listening to in the picture.) He loves the music (so do I). And there is something very cool about hearing your little boy in the YMCA locker room, singing at the top of his lungs. Especially when the words he's singing are:
Holy is the Lord God Almighty
The earth is filled with His glory
Holy is the Lord God Almighty
The earth is filled with His glory
The earth is filled with His glory


He could be singing lyrics much worse than that...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You impugn my character!