Monday, May 7, 2007

The hits just keep on comin'!

This must be our time for medical weirdness. Now everyone is over their colds. I'm over the various ailments that have laid me low for a couple of weeks. Then, this week, more medical fun for the family: first, the World's Sweetest Toddler choked on a piece of toast, and we had to call paramedics. Then, today (Sunday) Little MacGyver got some sort of bizarre infection that required a trip to the emergency room. Thank God we have good insurance! (BTW, everyone is fine. Little MacGyver is taking meds to clear up his mystery illness. The WST acts like nothing ever happened.)

This week, our goal is to stay as doctor-free as possible. It would be nice to have a somewhat normal week for a change. I do understand that trials are God's way of building patience and all that. But, frankly, I think I've got enough patience for now.

No comments: