Friday, March 6, 2009

The people I hang out with...

I don't know who your close, personal friends are. But for me, living in the hotbed of celebrity that is southern California, famous people are just part of my life. I can't tell you how often movie stars and famous musicians stop by the house to enjoy grape soda and ping pong. Well, a few days ago, it was Duff McKagan, former bass guitar player for Guns N Roses. Here we are together:



OK. Duff wasn't actually at my house. He was at a seminar I went to, presented by a client of mine. Has some amazing stories to tell from being on the road with GNR, as you might have guessed. Now, in addition to playing in the band Velvet Revolver, he's a family man. Plus he writes a syndicated column on finance.

Now, I'll let you go back to your hum-drum lives. I think I just heard Brad and Angelina at the door, they're bringing their kids over for a playdate...

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Ah I miss those celebrity days in LA!

Joel Brueseke said...

Wow... cool! We, um, don't exactly have too many run-ins like this here in Iowa. But if you ever visit, I'll introduce you to the pigs and corn!

Cap said...

His hair reminds me of a warm, safe place where as a child I'd Hi-eee-ide