- no protests without government approval (they don't even let their own people protest, let alone foreigners),
- Tibet is completely closed to visitors (I thought the Tibetan people were very happy to be part of China),
- people with "mental diseases" cannot enter the country (sorry Michelle!),
- all foreigners must register at the local police station within 24 hours of arriving,
- no banners or displays at the venues that "disrupt the public order (so much for free speech),
- visitors can't bring in any materials "that are harmful to China's politics, economics, culture and morals". Does that include Bibles?
p.s.--There's actually no proof that Michelle has "mental disease." Although some of us have wondered...